The “spring housing market” is historically known to be the best time of the year to sell a home. If you were planning on getting your home on the market “in the Spring” —the time has come. And with the increase in home sale prices and the low inventory of homes for sale in town, it looks as if this Spring market will bring increased sale prices and less days on the market for homes that are priced right and in “SELL” shape.
You want to sell but you can’t get motivated. Your stuck in winter mode. Or you just don’t know where to begin. Below are a few steps to get you moving forward with the process, get your house in SELL shape, listed, and sold.
1) Find out what your home is worth. What you “need” or “want” to sell your home for is not necessarily what you “can” sell it for. You can only sell your home for what the current market indicates it is worth. A market analysis is prepared by a Realtor specifically for you and is based on market data of homes that have sold in your town that are similar in style, size, location, and condition as yours.
2) Set a date to list your home. Before you begin to tackle the tasks involved in preparing your home to sell, set a date for it to go on the market. I find that deadlines and goals motivate and keep sellers on track.
3) Prepare your home to sell. I have yet to visit a home before it is listed that is ready to be put on the market. If you are like most people, you don’t live in a home without some clutter and repairs that you have been putting off. You need to prepare your home—make a checklist of things to do. De-clutter, organize, make repairs both inside and out. Curb appeal is just as important. After all, the outside of your home is the first thing buyers see when they drive up.
4) Stage your home. It is proven that staged homes sell faster. In most cases, we can simply rearrange furniture to improve the flow and enhance the features of your home, enabling buyers to get a true feeling of the size of rooms and can help them visualize living in the house.
To read out full march Newsletter visit www.homesconnection.com/neswletters
Great location with decent sized bedrooms, eat in kitchen, 2 3rd floor unheated bonus room, basement laundry with washer and dryer and new energy efficient windows. Being freshly painted now! Short walk to shops, restaurants , hardware, bank, etc. Uses 2 tanks of oil per year per owner.
This property features 4 total rooms, 1 full bath, 2 bedrooms, and is currently available for $1,400.
For complete details click here.
Ashland MA Listing AlertsAshland, MA - $281,500 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Ashland, MA - $359,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3Ashland, MA - $175,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Ashland, MA - $269,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1
Framingham MA Listing AlertsFramingham, MA - $337,500 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:24 hours agoFramingham, MA - $389,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:57 hours agoFramingham, MA - $94,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Framingham, MA - $490,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:3 - Parking Spaces:6
Holliston MA Listing AlertsHolliston, MA - $389,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Holliston, MA - $315,000 - Condo - Half-Duplex - Rooms:6 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Holliston, MA - $449,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Holliston, MA - $3,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1967 - Acres:1.53
- Ashland, MA 01721
- Ashland, MA 01721
- Ashland, MA 01721
- Buying a Home
- Framingham, MA 01702
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Local News
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Open Houses
- Open Houses
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real EState For Sale
- Real Estate For Sale
- Selling Your Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Hopkinton Education Foundation Casino Night March 4, 2014The Hopkinton Education Foundation cordially invites everyone to its 2nd Annual Casino Cocktail Night, scheduled for this Saturday, March 8th, at the Warren Conference Center in Ashland, from 8pm to midnight. […]
- New MBTA Framingham/Worcester Schedule Includes Rush Hour Express Stops February 28, 2014The MBTA announced this week a new Framingham/Worcester line commuter rail schedule, boosting service on the entire line, including the addition of trains and stops in Framingham, Ashland and Natick. […]
- Info Sought About Kitten Thrown from Car February 21, 2014A kitten that was reportedly thrown from a car on Route 9 on Monday was rescued by a good Samaritan and has been treated at an area animal hospital, according to reports on WCVB-TV . […]
- Kaufman Open House Explores 'Failed War on Drugs' February 19, 2014State Rep. Jay Kaufman's next Open House will look at the costs of the "war on drugs." […]
- Hopkinton Education Foundation Casino Night March 4, 2014
- Editor's Picks: 5 Things To Do Today, March 8 March 8, 2014Below are my editor's picks for things to do today, Saturday, March 8: Kids & Money: The main Framingham Library is hosting a workshop for kids ages 7-11 to learn money saving tips at 10:30 a.m. Pre-registration is required for the free workshop. […]
- 5 Things You Need To Know Today: March 7 March 8, 20142. Alternative rockers The Smithereens will rock the Violet Jam at The Verve Crowne Plaza tonight. […]
- Weekend Lane Restrictions on the Massachusetts Turnpike beginning March 21st March 8, 2014The Massachusetts Convention the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority and the Massachusetts Department of Transportation will be conducting four significant weekend lane restrictions on the Massachusetts Turnpike to support the removal of the Prudential Tunnel ceiling, an asset owned and maintained by the MCCA. […]
- Boston Marathon Participant Information March 7, 2014Twenty five Town of Framingham residents; and employees of the Town of Framingham and Framingham Public School will be participating in the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 21st. […]
- Editor's Picks: 5 Things To Do Today, March 8 March 8, 2014
- McAuliffe Charter School Held Lottery For Its Largest Class From Its Largest Applicants Pool March 7, 2014Thursday night was a night of firsts for the Christa McAuliffe Regional Charter Public School. […]
- McAuliffe Charter School Applications Due Today at 5 p.m. February 28, 2014Today, Feb. 28 at 5 p.m. is the deadline to submit an application for students who wish to be members of the sixth grade class for the 2014-15 school year at the Christa McAuliffe Regional Public Charter School located in Framingham. […]
- Hopkinton-Holliston Home of the Week: 16 Fawn Ridge Road February 23, 2014This is 16 Fawn Ridge Road, a five bedroom, five bathroom house. The home was constructed in 2001 and offers 5,900 square feet of living space on more than an acre of land. […]
- Snow on Tuesday Could Snarl Evening Commute February 17, 2014By Les Masterson/Patch Mother Nature isn't done with us yet. The National Weather Service is predicting 4-6 inches of snow for Holliston and Hopkinton on Tuesday. […]
- McAuliffe Charter School Held Lottery For Its Largest Class From Its Largest Applicants Pool March 7, 2014