Here are five reasons why you should buy a home NOW…
1. Houses are more affordable
2. Historically low mortgage rates
3. Prices are stable
4. Home ownership is the path to independence and wealth
5. Owning a home gives you pride of ownership
Call today to find out what homes are available in your price range or do a quick search to look for homes and create a profile on this site to save your favorites.
Everyone knows about coupons for everyday products we buy but did you know there are ways to save at places like the home improvement store, clothing stores and restaurants? Beyond the sales and promotions that these places have from time to time, there are websites that have extra savings waiting for you!
Many of the couponing websites have daily or weekly emails you can subscribe to that have links of the best deals on the web. From coupons to restaurants, to online offers at places like Shutterfly, there is always something waiting for you to save on. Two great emails with valueable resourses are the ones from www.couponmom.com and www.coupondivas.com. Check them out!
There are variety of websites out there that can help you save on the web. www.slickdeals.net has any item you can imagine for some great prices; www.nomorerack.com has everything from clothing to jewelry to home furnishings, all at insane prices; and www.shopathome.com has coupon codes you can use for online shopping to save just like you had a coupon in store.
One of the best ways to get emails full of savings is to sign up with your favorite store’s website. You will not only be notified with the lastest sale, but you will get exclusive coupon savings. Even some places, like Target, have weekly texts with coupions you can use on a variety of items, as well as coupons you can print from their website.
Finally, using your reward points from those credits cards can help cut down on costs as well. Since most awards you get get with your points take tens of thousands of points, why not redeem your points for a giftcard instead? They usually start out at 2,000 points and cane help you cut the cost of that new sweater or Saturday night date night.
Paying full price on purchases is not a necessity. No matter that your favorite store is, or how you like to shop, with all the options out there to save, what are you waiting for?!
Ashland MA Listing AlertsAshland, MA - $499,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/18 hours agoAshland, MA - $297,500 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Ashland, MA - $250,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Ashland, MA - $233,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Ashland, MA - $243,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1
Framingham MA Listing AlertsFramingham, MA - $549,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/11 hour agoFramingham, MA - $1,550 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:13 hours agoFramingham, MA - $549,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:6 - Baths:2/211 hours agoFramingham, MA - $1,900 - Rentals - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:113 hours agoFramingham, MA - $305,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:114 hours ago
Holliston MA Listing AlertsHolliston, MA - $239,900 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/18 hours agoHolliston, MA - $589,000 - Single-Family - Ranch - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Holliston, MA - $999,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3Holliston, MA - $389,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Holliston, MA - $144,900 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1
- Ashland, MA 01721
- Ashland, MA 01721
- Ashland, MA 01721
- Buying a Home
- Framingham, MA 01702
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Local News
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Open Houses
- Open Houses
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real EState For Sale
- Real Estate For Sale
- Selling Your Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Yard Improvements
- Roadwork Notice in Hopkinton August 14, 2014Frankland Rd to the Ashland town line. The road will be closed from approximately 7am-11am for fine grading to prepare the road surface for asphalt paving. […]
- August Roadwork Notice August 11, 2014Frankland Rd to the Ashland town line. Wilson St - East Main St to 1500 ft North of East Main St. Fenton St - Full length. […]
- Feds seek assets in TelexFree case August 2, 2014Prosecutors in the TelexFree Inc. case are going after dozens of bank accounts and properties, including several in Central Massachusetts, that they say are linked to the alleged pyramid scheme. […]
- Schaefer Intros P Series Power Factor Correction Modules August 1, 2014Schaefer Inc. recently introduced the P Series of 0.8-6kW, 3U and 6U high VMW/Eurorack compatible power factor correction modules. […]
- Roadwork Notice in Hopkinton August 14, 2014
- Verizon Wireless 'smart store' to open at Natick Mall August 19, 2014The store is the sixth in New England and will feature interactive zones where customers are encouraged to try out different technologies, ranging from gaming to music and fitness. […]
- Ex-officer and wife sue West Brookfield Police Dept. August 19, 2014West Brookfield's executive secretary and her husband, a former West Brookfield police officer, have filed a lawsuit against the Police Department, Chief C. Thomas O'Donnell and Sgt. […]
- Massachusetts State Police to hold sobriety checkpoints in Hampden and Essex counties August 17, 2014Massachusetts State Police will be looking for intoxicated drivers this weekend in Plymouth County, where a sobriety checkpoint will be established Saturday evening into Sunday morning. […]
- More August 15, 2014In a statement issued to CBS 3, Preston said, "I am extremely grateful that Bob has agreed to rejoin the Westfield State community. […]
- Verizon Wireless 'smart store' to open at Natick Mall August 19, 2014
- Hopkinton: Rep. Dykema to host annual senior picnic August 13, 2014Representative Carolyn Dykema will host her annual Senior Picnic for senior citizens from Hopkinton, Holliston, Southborough, and Westborough Wednesday, Aug. 20, from 12-2 p.m., at Hopkinton Laborer's Training Center, 37 East St., Hopkinton. […]
- Naval base redevelopment bill reaches governor August 11, 2014Legislation aimed at accelerating the redevelopment of the South Weymouth Naval Air Base and rearranging the oversight and governance structure for a project known as Southfield has cleared its final legislative hurdle. […]
- New Southborough flag to hang in State House July 25, 2014After the previous flag was damaged due to a water leak in the Great Hall in the State House in Boston, Senator James Eldridge, D-Acton, and Representative Carolyn Dykema, D-Holliston, were proud to display the new Southborough town flag July 17. A flag from every town in Massachusetts is showcased in the Great Hall of the State House. […]
- Dykema Hosts Tour of Holliston Clean Technology Manufacturer Rypos July 19, 2014On July 15, state Rep. Carolyn Dykema, state Rep. John Fernandes, D-Milford, members of the House Manufacturing Caucus, and Department of Environmental Protection Commissioner David Cash visited the Rypos manufacturing facilities in Holliston. […]
- Hopkinton: Rep. Dykema to host annual senior picnic August 13, 2014